Shanghai Fenner is a member of Fenner Dunlop Conveyor Belting Worldwide, a division of Fenner PLC, the world's leading manufacturer of conveyor belting for mining and industrial applications. Since 1997, Shanghai Fenner manufactures the full range of solid woven conveyor belting in China.
First launched in the 1950s and developed continuously ever since, Fenaplast is Shanghai Fenner's flagship product. Our extensive knowledge of conveyor belt applications, fabric weaving and polymer technology are combined in this market-leading range that has been at the forefront of development for over half a century.
Fenaplast solid-woven (monoply) belting, the first choice of countless mines throughout the world, has a number of significant advantages including
- fire resistant and anti-static properties which meet the most stringent safety standards in the world
- greater flexibility than press-manufactured belts, making it easier to trough and track when installed
- a solid woven one piece carcass with no risk of ply separation
- covers which form an integral bond preventing any form of belt delamination
- high resistance to longitudinal tears
- high dynamic and static vulcanised joint properties
- excellent retention of mechanical fasteners
- high resistance to impact damage
- impervious to attack from acid, water, oil, bacteria and chemicals
- high resistance to edge wear